Monday, January 28, 2013

Milk Carton Bird House - Extravaganza 2012


Here is my little Birdhouse - made from the Moonlight Level 2 Paper and the My Creations Milk Carton.
And its so cute - OMG !!!!!

Lots of bling as you can see and paper flowers made with the CTMH Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge.
I added Prisma Glitter to the flowers for even more sparkle :O)
I cut the circle in the center using the Coluzzle system but you could trace a circle and
cut it with a craft knife.
I used the Corner Rounder with the guard taken off to make the scalloped edges on the roof then added brads from the Slate Mini medley.
I sponged Smokey Plum into onto the Colonial White Color Ready Ribbon and tied a bow and attached it over the doorway with Liquid Glass.
I colored more ribbon with Sweet Leaf ink and tucked it around the flowers.
Rhinestone Brads added more sparkle.
I loved the way it turned out - hope you do too - Love Sara x


No comments:

Post a Comment