Wednesday, January 16, 2013

You leave an impression on me . . . .

Yes, I'm still on the card challenge kick :O)
Retro Sketches posted their latest challenge #46 - and I really liked this one - a more
simple layout but one which could be embellished. 
I really tried not to over-embellish and enjoy the simplicity of the layout :O)
 I started with the Colonial White cardstock base and then added 2" deep pieces of cardstock
These 3 pieces were dry embossed using the Medium Embossing Stylus
and then inked distressed with their matching Exclusive inks.
I used a Dimensional Element heart which I inked in Ruby Exclusive ink and then stamped in clear Versamark ink and heat embossed with the Clear Detail Embossing powder.
The flower is a retired one and I added a soon to be retired Milepost Shape and used the corrugated side up and filled the lines with Bronze Glitz gel.
I used Desert Sand and Cocoa inks to stamp the coffe cup stains and the saying - yes again - a much loved but retired stamp set.
Hope you love it as much as I do :O)   
Love Sara x

No comments:

Post a Comment