Friday, January 17, 2014

Disney Circle & Spin card Mini Album

Oh this one was fun to make :O)
I took 2 CTMH Circle & Spin cards and then took a 7"x2" piece of cardstock scored vertically and attached to the back of the cards so that they became one item.
I used the same technique with the stencil created with the CTMH Artbooking Cricut cartridge which I talked about yesterday to decorate the Laughing Lola Gold cardstock. I attached photos to the spinning section of the card and added a lift up section so that I would be able to add more photos.
 I used the Z1811scallop boarder punch on the Gypsy cardstock under the '2008'. This was stamped using the new E1027 Framework Alphabet.
The Mickey Mouse image on the spinning section was created with 3 circles which I overlapped and then covered with Liquid Glass to make Mickey look shiny.
 On the other side of the spinning section I added the dimensional element from Laughing Lola 
"Say Cheese" seemed so appropriate :O)
Hope you like it - Love Sara xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment