Friday, January 10, 2014

Family Mini Album in a Bag

Here is another project which I submitted for Extravaganza 2013.
The base is the My Creations 6x6 Memory Showcase album.
I made the handles and the sides from Burlap Ribbon. and featured the Chantilly paper pack.
The flowers and leaves were cut using the CTMH Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge and as usual I used the Bonding Memories Glue pen and Prisma Glitter to make the flowers sparkle.
I used a Dimensional Element Heart and inked it with Desert Sand ink. I then rubbed a layer of Create a shade pearl paint over the ink and when it was dry then stamped the word LOVE from my absolutely favorite set D1482 Love Life.
I think added a layer of Liquid Glass to make it shiny. I did exactly the same process on the tiny wooden bird and used Crystal Blue ink before the paint and Liquid Glass.
I pleated the Chantilly Fabric and also added the key from the Brocade Assortment.
I also added a wooded flourish from the Wooden Mini medley which had the same treatment as the wooden bird and cut another flourish with the Cricut cartridge from the Twilight cardstock
Inside the Bag I added a collection of mini albums made from 8x5.5 cardstock bases which I folded in half to make 4x5.5 mini books.
Here I used the Cork alphabet which I added more liquid glass to and used the piercing tool to decorate the edge of the scalloped cardstock.
Here is a close up of the Dimensional Element Heart - I covered it with paper - then Prisma glitter and tucked a pleated piece of Chantilly fabric behind it.
I added Clear Sparkles to the paper at the bottom of the paper.
Here I just folded a length of Chantilly fabric and attached it at the back with liquid glass.
This little heart was inked and then I added a layer of Liquid glass and then dipped it into the Prisma Glitter.
On this lager heart I added the Chantilly paper and then a Clear Sparkle and then a layer of Liquid Glass.
This heart had the fabric attached to it - then a Sparkle and then Liquid Glass :O)
Hope you like it - Love Sara xxx

1 comment: