Wednesday, January 08, 2014

Tommy Scrapbooking Layout

I was so thrilled with the way this layout turned out. It was exactly as I imagined it would be in my head - and that doesn't always happen believe me !!!
This was the Southern Caribbean 2013 cruise which I earned with CTMH - one of my favorite trips ever as I snorkeled for the very first time :O)

I used the piercing tool and neutral colored bakers twine and stitched all along the edge of the 2 pages to give it a nautical rope feel.
Here you can see a close up of the embellishment cluster on the mail photo. 
 I added the journalling area underneath the title piece.
I also used a dry embossing tool and scored lines into the Cranberry Cardstock and then added embossed dots to give the feel of decking then rubbed the cardstock with the Cranberry ink to really make those embossed areas stand out.

Hope you like this layout - it was fun to make :O)
The Tommy Paper and embellishments retire at the end of January 2013 so make sure you order yours now

Love Sara xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment