Monday, January 20, 2014

Laughing Lola Gift My Creations Craft Container

Oh does it get any better than this??? 
Sparkles and glitter and flowers and sequins and Liquid Glass and Glitter Paper, Create-a-Shade Pearl Paint - HEAVEN :O)
Thrilled with the success of the previous Mr Creations Craft Container I decided to recreate it again - 
I'm telling you I could make dozens of these and not get bored of them 
 I cute the flourish out of Black cardstock using the CTMH Artbooking Cricut Cartridge (page 78 - Friendship Layout) and then added a layer of Liquid Glass to give it some stability.
 The Dimensional Element gave me a perfect base to attach more flowers and more Dimensional elements and resin flowers from the Base & Bling Purple Jewels Collection 
Love Love Love Love Love the finished project and hope you do too :O)
Love Sara xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment