Wednesday, January 29, 2014

For Always My Creations Star

This pretty decorative Star was made in the Spring and I don't think I posted a picture of it so I apologize if I did
I started with the My Creations Star and then added the For Always fabric. I just used Tombow Mono Adhesive on the front of the start to hold the fabric in place and then glued the cut edges on the back of the star with liquid glass.
The fabric flowers were made from the For Always fabric - the pink one I used the pigment ink to color the white and black fabric.
The Green flower is made using the Chantilly Fabric with a layer of the Black Tulle Ribbon.
I inked the Color ready Seam Binding ribbon with the Pear marker and then used Liquid Glass to attach Filigree Charms to the centers of the flowers and to attach the flowers to the star.
It was a really quick project - only just over an hour :O)
Hope you like it - Love Sara xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment