Wednesday, January 15, 2014

For Always Birthday cards

More fun with the For Always Paper Pack :O)
This has to be one of my favorite paper packs as it is so versatile.
On these 2 cards I blended colors together to make a shaded background on the white and black paper.
I used the Texture Tools - the sponge tool - and three colors of ink.
I started in the top right hand corner with Blush ink then blended a band of Cotton Candy ink across the middle of the card and finished with Hollyhock ink in the bottom left hand corer
 This card started with Cream Brulee ink in the top right hand corner - Honey ink in the center and Goldrush ink in the bottom left hand corner.
I did the rolling technique on the flowers to give the graduation of color on them.
Hope you like them - Love Sara xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment