Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Chairs to You - May Stamp of the Month

Well by the skin of my teeth I just about get in here with the stamp of the month samples for May - nothing like leaving it to the last minute !!!
Anyway - without further ado - here they are :O)
 This 1st one uses Perfect Day paper - yes I know it is retired but I am carefully eeking out my carefully hoarded stash of it :O)
 This cute little one features the paper from Olivia and I colored the chair with markers.
 This one features Mayberry paper and lots of liquid glass on the little pink heart.
 I used Miracle paper on this tag card made with Bamboo cardstock and stamped the chair seat on the paper and cut it out to make the seat patterned.
And last but not least - this card features Sweetheart paper - I used the reverse of the paper as it has a tiny flower - perfect for an 'all over' print for the chair :O)
Hope you like them :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment