Friday, March 21, 2014

Costa Rica friends gifts

When I earn at trip through Close To My Heart I make a point of making hand made albums for the Executive team, Monica Wihongi, Kristine Widfeltd and Brian Holman and of course one for the CEO and owner Jeanette Lynton.

This trip was no exception and I used the new Balloon Ride Level 2 paper pack.

The base was a True Fit File Folio and had all sorts of pull out tags and waterfall photo features.
 I used Creme Brûlée and Sorbet inks to give the butterfly the 2 tone image.
I also added the Brown/Tan Glitter paper to add some *Bling* (of course I did LOL)
You can see the 2 additional photo mat tags peeking out of the side pocket on the left and the top pocket on the right.
 On the last page you can see the 'Waterfall' photo feature which allowed me to add 
4 photo mats to a very small space. By pulling on the tab at the bottom the photos fold up 
and allows you to see the one below it.
Again there is another tag which can be pulled out of the top of the left hand section 
and the final tag is pulled out from the side of the final section.
 This shows the 'Waterfall" partially opened.
Well I hope you liked it  as much as they did :O)
Love Sara xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment