Tuesday, May 02, 2017

New Products for FREE :O)

Oh I love the first month of a new Seasonal Expressions booklet - so much fun new stuff, from Unicorns to Palm Trees, Cactus & Llamas to Bears, Camping & Lumberjacks.

You can view the Booklet online here :-  online-idea-book.aspx

But how would you like $50 of new products free???

When you join my Legacies of Love Team you will receive  $50 of select product credit to spend of new items in addition to the standard sign up kit items.  Plus you receive my exclusive monthly cutting guides for Scrapbook pages and cards :O)

Click on the link and join my team today and get your $50 of free product  http://sarabatkin.closetomyheart.com/ctmh/what-we-do/be-a-consultant.aspx 

I can't wait for you to join us in the rapidly growing Legacies of Love Team and be included in the fun that we have xxx

Love Sara xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment