Monday, July 03, 2017

Love Scrapbook Layout

This is my Scrapbook Layout for the CTMH Convention Layout Contest last week.
I was beyond thrilled when I won one of 10 top prizes.

The theme was "Who tells your story" and could be of a past or present event.
The entire base of the layout and the flowers were made of white cardstock which I tinted using Sapphire, Sorbet and Lagoon Re-inker in the CTMH Spray Pens.
I heavily distressed the 2nd layer of white cardstock with the Edge Distresser and embossed vertical line using the embossing tool.
The leave and most of the flowers came from the CTMH Cricut Flower Market Cartridge.
I used the matching Sapphire, Sorbet and Lagoon cardstock for the photo mats.
The word LOVE was cut using the CTMH Cricut Artbooking cartridge
I was so happy with the finished result and even happier that it won xx Hope you like it as much - Love Sara xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment