Friday, February 10, 2023

It’s the little things

 Yesterday I created this pretty single page layout using a 12x12 white cardstock base and accenting it with black cardstock and featuring 1.75” x 6” scraps of colored cardstock. 

You know how much I love this ‘It’s the little things’ stamp set CC12310 as I featured it in my Technique Tuesday video a few weeks ago. 

I used the Intense Black Ink to stamp my images to create the background around the edges of my base as it’s perfefect for adding coloring and shading without bleeding or smudging.

I colored the images which I hand cut using the Milan Watercolor pencils and added colored dot and sparkles for ‘bling’. Liquid glass on the butterflies bodies and centers of flowers adds extra shine and clear shimmer brush on the yellow flowers and butterfly wings adds a little shimmer.

I am thrilled with the finished result and hope you love it as much as I do xx  



1 comment:

  1. I'm a big reader of your blog and today I want to share my life experience with a loan lender that help me throughout the time of pandemics Covid-19 when everything was falling piece for me and my business, but when I write Mr. Pedro a loan officer email address: pedroloanss@gmail.com, he advises on the current loan program that is available for someone like me on my situation then I proceed then after 3 days of the process I received my loan in my bank and today my business is going well and the loan repayment is 5 years of 2% rate and the loan amount that I received is 83,000. Euro. Mr. Pedro can help with any kind of loan or investment loan at a very low rate and a flexible repayment. WhatsApp Contact: +1-510-854-9661

    Thank you once again, you make everything looks beautiful in your blog.
    Adriana Rob
    Reading from Greece.

    ReplyDelete