Wednesday, April 02, 2014

Ariana Card.

Oh I was so very happy with this card - I based it on the scrapbook layout shown on 
page 30 of the Spring/Summer 2014 Idea Book. 
I loved the layered paper technique on the layout so decided to do the same thing on the card.

I cut the scalloped the circle and the smaller circles using the Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge.
The words are from the Perfect Fit - Thanksgiving stamp set. 
I know it is hard to see but I have used the decorative tail of the turkey image to stamp 
along the bottom edge of the card in Buttercup ink - and again underneath the 
words on the small circle. 
(I hope you can zoom in and see it if the image is larger)
As the paper is so decorative and the scalloped edge of the Outdoor Denim piece and 
Scallop circle give even more design I have kept the embellishments to a minimum 
and just added 3 sparkles for a little shine.
Hope you like it - Love Sara xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment