Thursday, April 03, 2014

Get a Free Close To My Heart Cricut Cartridge Collection this month :O)

I am so very excited to announce that anyone who joins my team in April will receive a 
Close To My Heart Cricut Collection of their choice - Absolutely FREE :O)

We have 3 different collections -  Art Philosophy - with brackets, flowers, frames, font and more....
Artiste - featuring themed projects, interactive cards, mini albums, 3D items and more .......
and Artbooking - our newest addition with 15 different Scrapbook layout themes and 10 themed Mini albums for any occasion plus so much more....
Each collection includes the cartridge with its exclusive 700 images, 3 sets of co-ordinating Acrylic Stamps and 3 sets of co-ordinating chipboard Dimensional Elements. 

Each collection has a retail value of almost $125 - and can be purchased for $99 
BUT when you join my team - you will receive it FREE :O)
When you join my team you will receive the New Consultants Kit .....
which is valued at over $300 and contains beautiful papers, inks, stamps, How-To Books and so much more.
Then choose which Close To My Heart Cricut Collection you would like for free 
bringing the value of products to over $400.
All for just $99 - it doesn't get any better than that!!!!
Click on the link below to join my team - either as a Hobbyist or as a Team Builder and come and be a part of our Close To My Heart Family as a member of the Legacies of Love Team.
I have been a consultant for nearly 11 years and love my job :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment