Thursday, April 17, 2014

Birthday Card - Scholastic paper pack

A 17th Birthday card for my boy xxx 
It is only a year late in posting - but what the heck - it has taken me this long to find the photo of it LOL :O)
I used one of the 3 1/2 x 8 inch cards from CTMH as the base. 
Originally it had a  flap to it and it was too 'girly' for this card so I trimmed it down so that 
it had a nice straight edge.
I used some of the now retired Scholastic paper and added Outdoor Denim cardstock to the flap.
A smaller piece of paper was tucked under the cocoa ribbon and I took 3 Dinemsional Element Stars and inked them in Olive ink - then added a thin layer of pearl paint to the 2 smaller stars and added
Prisma Glitter to the large star.
I did the same with the Dimensional Element numbers.
I stamped the swirls in Cocoal and the sentiment in 2nd Generation Cocoa ink.
He loved his card - hope you do too :O)
Love Sara xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment