Monday, April 21, 2014

Ariana Love card - Balloon Talk

I am having so much fun with this Stamp of the Month set - Balloon Talk.
It is so versatile - I have used it with so many different papers and it works with all.
Here I used the Ariana Workshop on the Go - the base is the Hollyhock cardstock
and I stamped in Hollyhock ink to give a Tone on Tone effect.
I used the same stamp ( from the Workshop on the Go) in Buttercup ink on the
squares so that they didn't look so plain.
I stamped the same image on the white Cricut heart shape.
I added Desert Sand cardstock which I scallop punched and then added holes made with
the piercing tool.
I then added a small strip of the Zipstrip along it.
I attached Bronze Shimmer trim either side of the patterned paper and 
3 Brown sparkles finished it off
Hope you like it - Love Sara xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment