Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Basics Paper Fundamentals Card.

I was so geeked when this card turn out the way that I had imagined
 (it doesn't alway work out like that you know !!)
I was inspired by the layout on page of the Spring/Summer Idea book.
I loved the way that the colors really popped against the embossed black cardstock.

I added lots of sparkle with the Purple Shimmer Trim, Pink Glitter Paper, Green Glitter Paper and Teal Shimmer Trim.
More shine and sparkle with Purple glitter Gems, Flamingo Dots, Ivy Lane Compliments resin Flower, Green Epoxy Bubbles, and Aqua Dots and Durable Triangle Studs in Gold.
Then even more embellishment with the Gold Dot Washi Tape and Lagoon Washi Tape.

The images are from the Ivy Lane Scrapbooking Workshop on the Go Kit.
I absolutely love the finished result and hope you do too - Love Sara xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment