Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Laughing Lola Love Wall Hanging - Extravaganza 2013

I seriously love this piece of artwork which I made for Extravaganza last year. 
The photos were taken by the seriously talented Jennifer Cashin from JLCashin Photography 
I think this is the last piece that I haven't shown you and I apologize it if is somewhere else on here.

I used the Dimensional Element Mini Album pages which are Cricut Artise Cartridge compatible.
Here I added photos directly to 3 pieces using Liquid Glass then carefully cut around them and sanded the edges till they were smooth again.
I decorated the top and bottom pieces with the Laughing Lola Paper and matching 
Dinemsional Elements.
I made flowers using the Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge and added sparkles to the centers of them.
I colored our Color Ready ribbon with Gypsy ink to get a soft Lavender color and added the 
wooden swirls from the Mini Medley collection.
The words were stamped using the new E1027 Framework Alphabet and then cut out - yes it took a little time but so worth it.
These I layered on Black Glitter Cardstock which was in turn layered onto another larger Dimensional Element.
Lots of Prisma Glitter finished it off and I LOVE IT :O)
Hope you love it too - Love Sara xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment