Tuesday, April 08, 2014

Balloon Talk Stamp of the month Card

This was a card which evolved as I went - you know sometimes it just works like that !!
It started off where I was going to cover the front of a card completely with the Ariana Paper 
but I caught the corner of the paper under my VersaMat and bent it over.
So I decided to just keep rolling the paper. 
Our beautiful B&T papers are lovely and thick so they keep their shape when you 
do a technique like this.
I did put a thin line of liquid glass to keep it in place.
I then attached it to the white card base along the left and bottom edges forming a pocket.
I used B1443 Hello wonderful from page 26 of the Spring/Summer 14 Idea Book 
on the pull out tag. I stamped the image in Sorbet using the 2nd Generation inking technique 
and then stamped it a 2nd time on a smaller piece of cardstock and cut out just the 
center of the image. I popped it up with some 3D foam tape.
I added a narrow piece of Outdoor Denim cardstock with a narrower piece of Skylark Paper. 
(Good grief I hear you say - Sara mixed the patterns from more than one paper pack ??????)
I know - crazy hey !! It doesn't happen very often lol.
I stamped the word Welcome in Crystal Blue and inked the edges in Outdoor Denim 
and then added a couple of sparkles.
Finally I made the flower from 3 x 1 1/4" circles which I stamped using the same image 
and then curled with the Quilling Tool.
Hope you like it - Love Sara xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment