Friday, April 11, 2014

Ballon Talk Stamp of the month Explosion Card

I have made lots of these explosion cards over the years so I will just show you the cover of this one.
I used the outline of the speech bubbles in Outdoor Denim and Sorbet inks to create a random geometric pattern - I know - WWWAAAYYYY out of my comfort zone hahaha. 
Not a swirl in sight !!!
I attached it to a slightly larger square of Sorbet cardstock.
A 1" piece of Outdoor Denim cardstock and a narrow piece of the Ariana paper and a scrap of the Ariana Green cardstock added more ribbon shapes and a piece of Bronze Shimmer Trim added sparkle and shine to it.
The sentiment was stamped in Outdoor Denim ink and popped up on 3D foam tape.
It didn't take me long to make this. 
the hardest thing for me was the geometric bit :O)
Hope you like it - Love Sara xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment