Friday, April 25, 2014

My Creations Bracket Frame

I am very excited that over the next few days I am going to share some Guest Artist artwork 
made by my friends and customers.
I love teaching my card and scrapbook classes and often people will show me what they have 
made with the products they have bought.
This amazing CTMH My Creations Bracket frame was made by the very talented Kiyo Kuroyanagi - and I asked her permission to share it with you all.
I love the combination of the Typeset paper with the fun tags spelling the School Name and the way she has threaded them on the Bakers Twine.
I also love the combination of photos as this frame is big enough for either one or more photos.
Thanks to Kiyo for sharing with us and if you have artwork you would like me to feature - let me know :O)
Love Sara xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment