Wednesday, April 09, 2014

Sarita Scrapbook Layout

Its is nice to have a layout with lots of embellishments and decoration - but they do take a little longer to make and sometimes you just need a quick and easy layout to get photos on.
I really do like this layout design - it is from the Make It From Your Heart Volume 2 - Design 14.
I added Blush and lagoon cardstock to the decorative paper and used the Outdoor Denim design for the longer ribbon shaped pieces.
I added a piece of the Goldrush colored Zipstrip to the title piece and raided my stash of large paper flowers (unfortunately now discontinued) and stamped them in Blush ink.
I added a 1 1/4" circle of Outdoor Denim cardstock under the ribbon and I added a small piece of the Colonial White colored ready ribbon to the center of the button.
I think its cute - plus it was quick and easy :O)
Hope you like it too - Love Sara xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment