Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Costa Rica Travel Mugs

These decorated travel mugs from Starbucks turned out so well. They are so stinking cute :O)
I love the fact that you can decorate them anyway you want to - the only word of warning - don't make the inserts too think of they won't fit in between the 2 layers of plastic - so - no brads or sparkles so I go way overboard with the Prisma Glitter instead :O)
 I made one for me and one for Victoria and we discovered that a bottle of Champagne 
(or wine) will fit perfectly in the 2 travel mugs :O)
 I used the C1575 True To Life stamp set along with the Costa Rica trip set.
I still have the Bingo Alphabet - one of my favorites - so I used it to personalize mine.
 I used Crystal Blue and Pacifica inks for the butterflies and Pear, Juniper and Sorbet for the 
cutest frog on the planet :O)
The lizard was stamped in Chocolate ink and I used Desert Sand for the 'Beach" stamp which I colored using the Watercolor Pencils.
Hope this inspires you to create one of your own - Love Sara xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment