Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Nautical wall hanging

Here is a wall hanging which I made back in the summer using the Tommy paper pack which I really like. The Base is cut from Chipboard which made it really sturdy and we used the 
CTMH frame as a pattern as is has such a nice shape.
The Burlap Ribbon ribbon goes really well with this paper pack and I used 
Desert Sand Ink to distress everything.
I also added the now retired Milepost Shapes which I inked with Outdoor Denim ink and 
Cranberry inks which are 2 of the colors in this paper pack.
Durable Studs squares were a perfect way to add decoration without it losing the Nautical feel
and the sentiments were from the Zip Strip.
Finally a cute picture of my beautiful baby girl and her friends from their 
cruise vacation in the Caribbean :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment